6th March 2018
Dycem’s two-tone systems have proven an extremely popular way to inhibit contamination growth for our customers as a way of improving their Standard Operating procedures, making them an ideal system and solution for sites with heavy traffic, and strict auditing bodies.
Could your site benefit from a two-tone system?
• Simple workflow areas identified by colour coded Dycem, ideal for clean rooms, gowning areas and heavy traffic areas.
• Easy to keep clean, and highlights how well Dycem is working at retaining dust and dirt.
• Improved awareness from your staff that they are entering a critical access point.
• Identifiable by auditing standards as part of a well-maintained health and safety standard
• A full traffic light system can be used to identify different area classifications.
The two-tone is effective in almost every application, whether you use a clean room, air shower or a wet cleaning system.
At Micronit, Netherlands
, A two-tone system was created and installed wall-to-wall in the facility’s changing booth, to ensure that the Z-Effect traffic flow was safely contained.
”I had been looking at Dycem for a number of years”, says Tom Hassing, COO of Micronit Microfluidic, “and due to demand, it was well worth the wait.” Micronit now has a sustainable system for their contamination control needs for three years or more.
Other examples of a two-tone system have included up to 5 different Dycem colours being selected to improve Standard Operating Procedures.
If you would like to discuss our two-tone options, contact your local representative or for general enquiries.